ABC LUCAS Ltd TRADING AS HORSE AND MORE
Our contact details
Name: Louise Lucas, Director
Address: Abc Lucas Ltd, 35 Castle Grove, Oldswinford, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 2HH
Telephone Number: 07711 685623
NOTE: Abc Lucas Ltd acquired the business activity of Horse and More Ltd in April 2021. Assets acquired include the website horseandmore.co.uk (“our website”) hosted by shopify and the contacts database held by Mailchimp. This policy applies equally to information previously collected by Horse and More Ltd and since April 2021 by Abc Lucas Ltd.
The data controller of personal information collected up to and including 29th April 2021 by Horse and More Ltd and from 30th April 2021 by Abc Lucas Ltd trading as Horse and More is: Abc Lucas Ltd (“we”, “us”).
The type of personal information we collect
We collect and process information which you provide to us, for example by submitting via our website horseandmore.co.uk, or via telephone, e-mail or other communication media. This information includes:
- Address(es), including invoice and delivery address where applicable
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- IP address
- Financial information (e.g. credit or debit card details for order processing)
- Other information that you choose to provide to us
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We enter into a contract of sale and send our products to you.
- You communicate with us via our website, by telephone, e-mail or other form of correspondence
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Process your order
- Deliver our products to you
- Arrange for our suppliers to deliver directly to you (where applicable)
- Advise you of changes to our products or services
- Correspond with you in response to communication from you.
- Send you newsletters, details of promotions and offers, and other general marketing information
We share this information with shopify who host the website where the sale takes place and Mailchimp who store your details (if you subscribe) enabling us to send you newsletters, details of promotions and offers, and other general marketing information.
Where we send products in stock to you, we will provide your name delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number to the delivery organisation we use.
Where products are sent to you directly by our supplier(s), we will provide your name, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number to the relevant supplier(s).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details shown at the start of this document
- We have a contractual obligation
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored with shopify (website host) and with Mailchimp (contact database manager).
Deletion of information
You can request that we delete any personal information for which we are the data controller by contacting us using the contact details at the start of this document
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the contact details at the start of this document if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details at the start of this document.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk