NEW SIZE 8 BIG FOOT BOOT NOW AVAILABLE!
This boot is sold as a single boot - order two for a pair.Finally, a hoof boot made for the larger hoof. Two new sizes now available:
size 8 - 61⁄2 "- 63⁄4 " (166 - 173 mm) boot length
size 10 - 71⁄8 "- 71⁄2 " (182-189 mm) boot length
Follow this link to the measuring chart for Cavallo Big Foot Boots.
This lovely boot is suitable for heavy horse types and must be the biggest hoof boot on the market.
Built with the same durability and quality offered by the rest of the Cavallo range of hoof boots.
Key features include:
- Pull tab for “easy on”
- Soft foam collar
- Supple and flexible around the heel bulb area
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective safety logos
- Abrasion resistant and tear proof
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage to allow water to drain out and for air circulation
- Easy to care for - simply shake, brush or hose off after use
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available in singles
The Big Foot Boot (BFB) is produced on the Cavallo Regular Sole, with equal length and width. BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width is more than 12mm (1⁄2 inch) narrower than the length, or if the hoof is more than 6mm (1⁄4 inch) wider than the length.
FREE postage in the UK for a pair.
Pastern Wraps are now available for Big Foot Boots.