These boots come as a pair.
The Cavallo Sport boot is a popular hoof boot amongst Horse and More customers. This boot has been available in the UK for some time on the Slim sole. But now we have launched this boot on the Regular sole too.
Combining the advantages of the lightweight upper and single ‘pop-stud’ style fastener but with the Regular sole for the rounder hoof.
Sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. The Regular sole is shaped to fit a rounder hoof shape. The boot upper is made from 1000 Denier nylon with a super comfortable, leather padded heel which moulds to fit the heel bulb of the hoof.
Sport boots are not just for riding, they are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Sport boots can be used for protection when travelling or taken on a hack as a “spare tyre” for lost shoes.
The regular sole is suitable for a hoof that is width and length equal.
Now you can have the same look on all four hooves even if you want Regular on the front and Slim on the back for example.Features include:
- Side fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on the hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock - so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- 1000 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding.
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Centre of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs.
For Sport boot on the Slim sole go here
To ensure you choose the correct size of hoof boots for your horse print off your own sizing guide. Ensure this prints off to scale.
For further information go to our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Please see video below on how to fit Cavallo Sport hoof boots.
Horse and More is the UK's biggest supplier of Cavallo Hoof Boots.