These boots come as a pair with a free hoof pick.
The Cavallo Sport hoof boot is a slightly narrower boot than the Simple boot and is a lower profile "action" boot. As well as being an all terrain riding boot the Sport is successfully used to provide relief from chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, for rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, sole bruising and contracted heels. Sport boots can be used for protection during travelling or taken on a ride as a spare tyre for lost shoes.
Cavallo Sport boots are sold in pairs. Unique features include:
- Easy front fastening with Velcro® closures
- Easy to put on and remove, but stay securely on during riding
- Moulded-in leather back flap for bulb protection
- Soft leather foam-filled collar for extra comfort
- Made of durable construction using waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and with a high performance TPU outer sole
- Built-in drainage at the base
- Slightly lighter weight than the Simple boot
- Shock absorbing
- Promotes healthy hooves by allowing expansion and contraction for increased blood circulation
- Made with a built-in break over
- Surefooted low-profile sole (same sole as the Trek Slim)
- Unique tread pattern supports the frog of the horse's foot
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel brake
- High density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- Tough and durble 1000 Denier nylon upper with leather over heel bulb area
- Reflective piping to help you be seen
- Narrower than the Simple or Trek Regular by 1/4” (5mm)
To ensure you choose the correct size of hoof boots for your horse print off your own sizing guide. Ensure this prints off to scale.
For the Sport Boot with a Regular fit for the rounder hoof see Cavallo Sport Regular
For further information go to our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Please see video below on how to fit Cavallo Sport hoof boots.