Cavallo Simple Hoof Boots Slim Fit with free hoof pick - these boots come as a pair.
The Simple boot is a multi-purpose hoof boot for the barefoot horse. It is an all terrain hoof boot, great for hacking and general riding.
The Simple boot is the ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. This boot is not just for riding, but is also great for providing comfort when your horse is suffering from chronic hoof pain or sensitivity. It is great to help with rehabilitation from injuries, or abscesses, Navicular Disease and Laminitis. Simple boots can be used for protection during travel or taken on a hack as a “spare tyre” just in case you lose a shoe. They can also be used successfully for protection during turnout (for short periods of time) and over metal shoes. Care must be taken when used for these alternative purposes. Contact Liz at Horse and More for further advice. Note the warranty is void when used over metal shoes.
The slim fit Simple boot has a narrower sole than the regular fit boot, and is suitable for the more oval shaped hoof. The slim sole accommodates a hoof that is at least 1/4″ narrower than it is long.
Features and benefits
• Built-in drainage
• Easy to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
• Stay securely on the hoof
• Shaped for the natural hoof
• Simple front fastening with two industrial grade side Velcro® closures
• Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
• Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
• Allow expansion and contraction of the hooves promoting blood circulation
• Soft leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired).
• Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
• All-terrain tread minimizes the build-up of mud, sand and debris
• Excellent traction whilst still allowing for natural movement
• Centre of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
• High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
• Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off the sole, bar and frogs
• Built-in break over
• Surefooted low-profile sole
• Unique tread pattern supports the frog
• Innovative sole design provides a natural heel (skid) brake
• Integrated high density inner rim supports the load bearing hoof wall
Cavallo Simple Boots (regular fit) are suitable for the more rounded hoof
Cavallo hoof boot FAQs
For a downloadable measuring chart go here. Ensure you print true to scale!
Please see videos below with guidance on how to fit Cavallo hoof boots.
For deliveries outside of the UK please call 01772 870060.