This listing is for a pair of Scoot Hoof Boots in the slim fit with black pastern straps. Coloured pastern straps can be ordered seperately.
Scoot Slims function exactly like our regular Scoot Boots except they are more suited to narrower back hooves and slightly contracted hooves. Slims allow for a hoof to lock into the boot providing extra security as well as giving greater drainage and ventilation. Scoot Slims are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermoplastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
These hoof boots are suitable for riding on all types of terrain and in pretty much all weather conditions, with excellent drainage, ventilation and breathability.
Key features include:
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Included in the pack with each pair of Scoot hoof boots
- 2 pastern straps in black
- 2 spare knob hooks plus screws
- 2 spare front closures in black with screws and rivets
- One pair of trail gaiters
- Slightly longer than wide hooves
- Round hooves
- Slightly wider then long hooves
Scoot boots are not suitable for:
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or flared hoof walls
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10 mm wider than long or more than 10 mm narrower than long
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
This listing is for a pair of Scoot boots. If you require two different sizes we can sell in singles. Contact Liz on email@example.com or 01772 870060.