Scoot Hoof Boots for the barefoot horse are simple to use, strong, versatile and stylish. Made of thermo plastic urethane, these boots are lightweight and non-absorbent, so no soggy boots in the typical wet British weather.
These hoof boots are suitable for riding on all types of terrain and in pretty much all weather conditions, with excellent drainage, ventilation and breathability.
Key features include:
- Easy to put on and take off
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- No cables or velcro
- Excellent strength and traction
- Good ventilation and breathability for hot and sunny days
- Very lightweight - weighing only around 250g!
- Boot secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow, so adjustments not needed
Included in the pack with each pair of Scoot hoof boots:
- Four pairs of pastern straps in Black, Aqua , Purple (with spare rivets/screws) and Neon Green
- Three spare Black front closure straps plus rivets and screws
- One pair Trail Gaiter
- Two spare Pastern Strap Locks
- Slightly longer than wide hooves
- Round hooves
- Slightly wider then long hooves
Scoot boots are not suitable for:
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or flared hoof walls
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10 mm wider than long or more than 10 mm narrower than long
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
This listing is for a pair of Scoot boots. If you require two different sizes we can sell in singles. Contact Liz on email@example.com or 01772 870060.