This listing is for a pair of Scoot Hoof Boots in the regular fit, with black pastern straps.
The new design features a lower slot in the side of the boot for a more secure fit, with the vent at sole-level allowing the hoof wall to stay in contact with the wall of the boot. The lower vent also allows slightly wider hooves to slip down into the boot without catching on the higher vent. This enables the boot to fit a wider and larger range of hooves.
Scoot Hoof Boots for the barefoot horse are simple to use, strong, versatile and stylish. Made of thermo plastic urethane, these boots are lightweight and non-absorbent, so no soggy boots in the typical wet British weather.
These hoof boots are suitable for riding on all types of terrain and in pretty much all weather conditions, with excellent drainage, ventilation and breathability.
Key features include:
- Easy to put on and take off
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- No cables or velcro
- Excellent strength and traction
- Good ventilation and breathability for hot and sunny days
- Very lightweight - weighing only around 250g!
- Boot secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow, so adjustments not needed
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots
- 2 pastern straps in black
- 2 spare knob hooks plus screws
- 2 spare front closures in black with screws and rivets
- One pair of trail gaiters
Scoot boots are suitable for:
- Slightly longer than wide hooves
- Round hooves
- Slightly wider then long hooves
Scoot boots are not suitable for:
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or flared hoof walls
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10 mm wider than long or more than 10 mm narrower than long
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
This listing is for a pair of Scoot boots. If you require two different sizes we can sell in singles. Contact Liz on email@example.com or 01772 870060.