**Original design with coloured pastern straps**
Sold as a single boot in this listing with coloured pastern straps.
These hoof boots are suitable for riding on all types of terrain and in all weather conditions, with excellent drainage, ventilation and breathability.
Key features include:
- Easy to put on and take off
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- No cables or velcro
- Excellent strength and traction
- Good ventilation and breathability for hot and sunny days
- Very lightweight - weighing only around 250g!
- Boot secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow, so adjustments not needed
Included in the pack with each pair of Scoot hoof boots:
- Three single pastern straps in Aqua , Purple (with spare rivets/screws) and Neon Green
- One spare Black front closure straps plus rivets and screws
- One spare Pastern Strap Lock
- Slightly longer than wide hooves
- Round hooves
- Slightly wider then long hooves
Scoot boots are not suitable for:
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or flared hoof walls
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10 mm wider than long or more than 10 mm narrower than long
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
This listing is a single Scoot boot. If you require a pair of the same size go here.