For any sizes listed as out of stock for the Cavallo Trek hoof boots in black, please contact email@example.com as this size may be available in either green, or black with a hint of red.
This listing is for a pair of Trek Slim boots plus a pair of gel pads.
Trek boots are easy to put on and remove and stays securely on the hoof when in use. The upper is made from Pro Mesh moulded TPU with a patented RES Replaceable Velcro closure. The honeycomb design of the Pro Mesh means this boot is both strong and durable as well as light in weight. The Trek Slim is built on the same sole as the original Cavallo Sport boot and fits a more oval shaped hoof.
- Sole width is ¼” narrower than the sole length
- Fits left or right hoof
- Has a built-in break over
- Sure-footed, low-profile sole - built on the Sport boot sole
- Unique tread pattern supports the frog of the foot
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel brake
- High-density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall
- Reflective for safety
For hooves which are the same width as length go to Trek Regular.
To ensure you choose the right size of hoof boots for your horse, print off your own sizing guide. Ensure this prints off to scale.
Go to this article for more guidance on fitting - read article