LeMieux Slip On Dressage Girth Sleeves are 'slip-on' style traditional girth sleeves, made from the same high quality Australian Merino lambskin as the numnahs and squares are. These girths are very effective against girth gauls, sweat build-up and rubbing in the girth area especially with sensitive skinned horses.
Size for the dressage girth sleeve is 60cm x 15cm but can be cut to size.
Caring for your LeMieux Numnah
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at max 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas before placed in the washing machine/ hand washed.
- Ideally use WoolSkin Wash or non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Always air dry but never dry or place directly on a heat source.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Do not Tumble Dry