This LeMieux Lambskin Working Hunter Numnah is the perfect show numnah due to it's discrete edge with a elasticated panel strap. The luxurious merino lambskin is a fantastic depth, with a cut away girth area allowing a girth to fit nice and snug and minimise slippage. The numnah, which has a forward cut on the front edge to accomodate Working Hunter showing saddles, is available in a number of different sizes so the perfect fit is made with most makes of show saddles.
This Numnah is ofen used by people with non showing GP saddles as an alternative to the more padded numnahs.
Available in 3 different sizes:
- Small: 15 - 15.5"
- Medium: 16 - 16.5"
- Large: 17"
Caring for your LeMieux Numnah
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at max 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use WoolSkin Wash or non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Always air dry but never dry or place directly on a heat source.
- Never Tumble Dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coats.