Size available in Full, perfect for 17 to 18" saddles.
The LeMieux Lambskin GP/Jumping Squares are half lined with luxurious 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin under the weight bearing area. This wool is much denser and softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival numnahs: making this range so unique. Swan-Neck and clear-spine relieves pressure, allowing air flow and improving the fit. With a 'Signature' reinforced girth area to prevent staining and wear. The double velcro straps for easy fitting.
The LeMieux Lambskin GP/Jumping Square is very smart for competition use with space for numbers or logos.
Available in 3 different colours.
Caring for your LeMieux Numnah
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at max 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use WoolSkin Wash or non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Always air dry but never dry or place directly on a heat source.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Remember: Allow numnahs to dry out prior to washing and brush off any dried on sweat & dirt. This has always been the best way to manage lambskin on a daily basis. Washing is never as effective when the wool & skin are saturated and the wool can become damaged.