Full Size is perfect for 17.5 to 18" saddles.
LeMieux Jumping/GP Numnahs are top quality half lined numnahs with pure Australian Merino lambskin. This wool is much denser and softer than older sheep's wool commonly found in lesser quality numnahs. They have a clear spine and Swan-neck design that sweeps up at the wither relieving pressure on the spine and allowing air flow. The stiffer spine gives the numnahs an excellent shape and stability under the saddle. 'Signiature' strengthened girth protection area with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting.
Size available is Full in five different colours
Caring for your LeMieux Numnah
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at max 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use WoolSkin Wash or non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Always air dry but never dry or place directly on a heat source.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Remember: Allow numnahs to dry out prior to washing and brush off any dried on sweat & dirt. This has always been the best way to manage lambskin on a daily basis. Washing is never as effective when the wool & skin are saturated and the wool can become damaged.