Full Size is perfect for 17.5 to 18" saddles.
LeMieux Lambskin GP/Jumping Fully Lined Numnah is the Full Monty of all numnahs.This luxurious numnah is fully lined with a full rolled edge of 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin. These numnahs are thicker (22mm) under the seat area and lighter in the lower panels (18mm).The lambswool is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival numnahs. The LeMieux numnah has a clear spine swept up at the wither, so to relieve pressure on the spine and allowing air flow. Also, there is the strengthened 'signature' girth protection area with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting.
Old horsemen used to say: There's 'nothing better for a horses back than natural wool' it promotes blood circulation . This is because they are fully breathable, maintaining optimum temperature in summer and winter. The numnah cleverly regulates humidity by controlling the breeding of bacteria and skin irritations. This prevents bruising, scarring, chaffing and pressure sores.
Size available is Full in five different colours
Caring for your LeMieux Numnah
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at max 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use WoolSkin Wash or non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Always air dry but never dry or place directly on a heat source.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Remember: Allow numnahs to dry out prior to washing and brush off any dried on sweat & dirt. This has always been the best way to manage lambskin on a daily basis. Washing is never as effective when the wool & skin are saturated and the wool can become damaged.