Size Full fits 17 to 18" saddles.
Beautiful half lined with luxurious short high density Merino wool. Designed for more forward cut jumping saddles with stream-lined square shape which is less bulky than conventional squares and lighter in weight. Swan Neck design with a clear spine and D-Ring short tabs. The 'tear-drop' signature girth protection area cushions and protects the top of the girth preventing staining and wear and tear.
This range is designed to fit most makes of close contact jumping saddle such as those made by: Devercoux, Butet, Antares, Equipe, Albion, Jeffries, Barnsby, Bates, Pessoa, Wintec, Jaguar & many more.
Caring for your LeMieux square
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coats