Full Size fits 17 to 18" saddles.
LeMieux Dressage Square with a front rolled edge of luxurious Merino lambskin, protects the wither and allows your saddle to fit beautifully. The Swan-neck relieves pressure and ensures there is no unwanted movement. LeMieux 'signature' reinforced girth protection area with double velcro straps is ideal for easy fitting. Great for everyday use, but also smart enough for competition.
Available in Full Size in White
Caring for your LeMieux Square
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at max 30°C on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use WoolSkin Wash or non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Always air dry but never dry or place directly on a heat source. Never Tumble Dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Remember: Allow numnahs to dry out prior to washing and brush off any dried on sweat & dirt. This has always been the best way to manage lambskin on a daily basis. Washing is never as effective when the wool & skin are saturated and the wool can become damaged.