LeMieux Dressage Lambskin Girth Cover are new shaped girth covers, designed to contour round the girth with the rolled edge protecting the edges with soft Lambskin. On the reverse there is cotton fabric with two elastic and two adjustable velcro straps. This new design will not slip as they have been thoroughly tested.
This design is also popular for use with short jumping girths, i.e. single flap saddles with long girth straps.
There is 4 different colours available:
- Black Wool/ Black Fabric
- Brown Wool/ Brown Fabric
- Natural Wool/ Black Fabric
- White Wool/ White Fabric
There is 3 different sizes available:
- 65 x 15cm
- 75 x 15cm
- 85 x 15cm
Caring for your LeMieux Girth Cover
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use non-bio powder or liquid
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.