The IceHorse Evendura Wraps are great for treating Suspensory Ligaments and Deep Digital Flexor Tendon problems. Fit both front and hind legs.
- Uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat starting from below the knee through the tendon, fetlock and pastern areas.
- Ice moulds to the horse's legs for maximum coverage and cooling relief for over 2 hours.
- Reusable ice inserts. Place your packs back in the freezer after use and within hours they are ready to use again.
- Quadrispan™ anti migration fabric is very breathable fabric, keeping the wraps in place on the horses leg and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time and easy removal – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
- Replace your ice inserts when they start to freeze hard.