For any sizes listed as out of stock for the Cavallo Trek hoof boots in black, please contact email@example.com as this size may be available in either green, or black with a hint of red.
This listing is for a single boot.
The latest edition to the Cavallo hoof boot range is the Cavallo Trek hoof boot. The Regular is suitable for a more rounded hoof and is built on the sole of the original Cavallo Simple boot.
- The Trek Regular is suitable for a hoof of the same length and width, or slightly wider than long.
- Easy to put on and remove, stays securely on the hoof
- Patented Replaceable Velcro Closure System front fastening
- Durable construction: waterproof thread and high performance promesh TPU moulded upper with honeycomb structure for strength and to minimise weight
- Absorbs shock and concussion
- All terrain riding hoof boot
- Built-in drainage
- Fits left or right hoof
- Built in sole relief takes pressure off sole, bars and frog of the foot
- Moulded - in TPU back flap for maximum bulb protection
Go to the Trek Slim listing if you have a hoof which is narrower than it is long.
Go to this article for more guidance on fitting - read article
Click here for our sizing guide
Go here for FAQs
Horse and More is the UK's biggest supplier of Cavallo Hoof Boots.