Pair of Cavallo Simple Hoof Boots plus pastern wraps and gel pads. Also with free hoof pick.
Choose the Regular option for the rounder hoof (mostly on the front) and the Slim option for the narrower hoof (mostly on the rear).
Cavallo Hoof Boots - UK's most popular horse hoof boots. Cavallo boots are the best economical alternative to metal shoes designed to be ridden in and sold in pairs. Simple Boots are simple to size and simple to fit, shaped to fit the natural hoof and promote healthy hooves whilst allowing for expansion and contraction of the hoof. Available in sizes 0 to 6 in black.
For detailed and easy to understand information about how to size and fit the hoof boots go here.
To help choose the correct size of boot for your horse download your own sizing guide to help you measure your horse's hooves correctly. Ensure this prints off to scale.
The Simple hoof boot is Cavallo's multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, Navicular Disease, Laminitis, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during travelling
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tyre” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Trek Slim or Sport boots.
- Built-in drainage holes
- Simple and easy to put on and remove
- Stay securely on the hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper for comfort and flexibility
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Made with a high-performance TPU outer sole, rust proof metal and waterproof thread
- Soft leather foam-filled collar
- The outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread reduces build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Superb traction while still allowing natural movement
- Centre of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Cavallo hoof boot FAQs
Please see videos below with guidance on how to fit Cavallo hoof boots.
For deliveries outside of the UK please call 01772 870060.