These boots come as a pair.
The Tri-Zone Brushing Boot offers intelligent and targeted protection for your horse. The Brushing Boot is best suited to hacking, lunging and flatwork.
- The Tri-Zone Brushing Boot has a durable TPU strike pad
- It is contoured in three dimensions to fit snugly
- Remains flexible in cold weather
- The Brushing Boot has three shaped protection zones
- Offers maximum protection for fetlocks
- Has no unnecessary weight or bulk elsewhere
- Straps incorporate elastic for comfort and ease of movement
- Additional vertical hook closure for added security
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I jump in the Brushing Boots? Yes, Tri-Zone® Brushing Boots will give some protection for low level jumping. However for increased protection whilst jumping, use a specialist jumping boot such as Tri-Zone® tendon or cross country boots.
Can I turn my horse out in the Brushing Boots? Yes, although they are not specifically designed for turnout and should not be worn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Are the Brushing Boots suitable for my horse who has a severe brushing action? Yes, the hard strike pad will protect the horse from brushing injuries or abrasions.
Instructions for Care
Straps must be closed then wash in lukewarm water using mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Do not tumble dry or dry over direct heat such as radiators.