** Brand New Collection from Horse and More**
Horse and More are introducing Equine Fusion's Active Jogging Shoe. This Norwegian hoof boot is recommended for medium/hard use and can be used on all surfaces. Good choice for horses with longer than wide hooves, or round /almost round hooves.
Features include flexible and durable sole technology, wear resistant Velcro, adjustable front cover and smart fastening security. These features mean the boot is very versatile, with a wide range of suitability from rehabilitation to jumping and all terrain riding.
The Active Jogging Shoe offers both flexibility and elasticity, allowing the hoof to sink into the rubber sole. This safeguards your horse's natural balance and stability, as well as ensuring full contact between the hoof and sole. This promotes natural blood flow and hoof function.
The Active Jogging Shoe consists of a cone fastening system and heel design to facilitate natural heel movement. Unrivaled comfort is afforded by the padded front of the boot. The Active Jogging Shoe features the All Terrain sole, offering excellent grip and stability, with an optimal break over.
Equine Fusion conducted tests through The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, with results indicating that the All Terrain sole does reduce the maximum load on the hoof at the early landing and touchdown phase.
Sold in pairs.
If the size you require is identified as a special order, please give us a call on 01772 870060.
- Large size range - 20 sizes to fit miniature ponies to bigger horses
- Available in slim fit and standard fit - (slim is suitable for both front and back hooves, but designed for best fit on the narrow sole of a hind hoof)
- Adjustable front cover
- Correct size and fit is important to deter twisting
- Cone fastening mechanism with Velcro and smart lock
- Can be used for turnout in paddocks/fields
- Smart lock for extra fastening security
- Flexible and elastic - allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole
- Full hoof contact with sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof function
- Heel design of cone locking mechanism enables natural movement of heels
- All Terrain rubber sole provides horse with more dampening and stability
- Optimal break over
- Additional padding at the front of the boot
- Can be used for rehabilitation of lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity and abscesses etc
- Unique tread design provides excellent grip.
- Take care when moving between wet/dry surfaces as the grip will change
- All Terrain stud kit can be used
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Sizes marked as Special Order will take approximately two weeks for delivery.
If you are unsure on sizing and would like to try Equine Fusion fit kit soles to help you decide on a size, click here.