Horse and More are offering you a FREE pair of Cavallo Support Pads, worth £12.50, when you purchase a pair of Cavallo Simple, Sport, Trek or Entry Level (ELB) hoof boots.
These will be automatically added to your order, so you do not need to add them to the basket yourselves.
Offer ends 30th September 2018.
This listing is for a single boot.
The latest edition to the Cavallo hoof boot range is the Cavallo Trek hoof boot. The Regular is suitable for a more rounded hoof and is built on the sole of the original Cavallo Simple boot.
- The Trek Regular is suitable for a hoof of the same length and width, or slightly wider than long.
- Easy to put on and remove, stays securely on the hoof
- Patented Replaceable Velcro Closure System front fastening
- Durable construction: waterproof thread and high performance promesh TPU moulded upper with honeycomb structure for strength and to minimise weight
- Absorbs shock and concussion
- All terrain riding hoof boot
- Built-in drainage
- Fits left or right hoof
- Built in sole relief takes pressure off sole, bars and frog of the foot
- Moulded - in TPU back flap for maximum bulb protection
Go to the Trek Slim listing if you have a hoof which is narrower than it is long.
Go to this article for more guidance on fitting - read article
Click here for our sizing guide
Go here for FAQs
Horse and More is the UK's biggest supplier of Cavallo Hoof Boots.